Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2009

I had a busy day, worked 7 hours, but I also did the following:



This is my first of 10 "S" cards for the Sharin'Memories "Give Thanks" banner project. 10 people are each making 10 of one letter - we will meet on October 28 and exchange letters so we will each have a banner that reads G I V E - T H A N K S



I also did a little sketching in my sketchbook. This is just copied from a magazine advertisement for pinkeye medication! I use a black ink pen and don't erase anything!






I went to ORLA with AJ today, and these are his feet in these beautiful leaves. The first class today was cancelled so we had an hour to spend doing other things.




More leaves - this tree had leaves of every color in it.


A different tree - I love this dark pink color.






Here is AJ at Animal Services doing his volunteer job - folding towels and blankets for the animals. I helped so we got done pretty quickly Afterwards we visited the cats and dogs and rabbits.





Who wouldn't want to adopt this little guy?







1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a picture of AJ! Your drawing and banner letter are amazing! You keep Tirzah and I drooling over all your craft projects!

    ReplyDelete