Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5, 2010

Can you see how much fun I am having finding Thanksgiving greetings on the internet? Good thing there are lots of days until Thanksgiving... I have also been working at crafty things...these are not done yet, but I was so proud of getting something accomplished I had to include them here...they are slightly fuzzy, but I'll get sharper images when they are complete!
And Retired Husband and I rearranged the family room this evening! I wanted to see if we could get our patio bistro set into the family room for the winter. We actually ate dinner at it tonight. (No we didn't have tea and candy for dinner!).

Today I am feeling very thankful that I have a job that is so flexible I can fit all kinds of things around it. I can spend time with my family, I can work at other jobs, I can pick Tori up after school, make lunch dates, and I can run around town shopping when I want. I just work 10 hours a week and I can mostly do it whenever I choose, and I choose according to my schedule every week.












1 comment:

  1. Love the bistro table in the family room! What a good idea!

    What is it that you made? They are gorgeous! Pin cushions?

    ReplyDelete