Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Phil is still putting together a cowboy outfit - here's his hat! Very cool. Wait 'til you see the whole outfit! I think I might wear jeans and Walker's cowboy hat. (shh don't tell).
We had such a storm last night! The wind blew and blew. The lights blinked on and off. We never totally lost power though. Here is the calm after the storm. It was a beautiful sunny day!
...plus there was an earthquake this morning! I didn't feel it, but Phil did.
And today I put together a box of FOOD to send to Walker in case he is stuck at school for Thanksgiving weekend. He will love all this stuff! M&M's, cashews, wasabi peas, rice, Indian sauces, cheese, beef jerky, turkey chili, some other stuff. All packed into a very very heavy flat rate priority box. What he is really craving is well cooked vegetables! He'll have to wait for Christmas break for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh! Take a picture! I want to see Grandma in a cowboy hat! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic! Phil looks handsome as always and Walker is going to be Over-Joyed at all that lovely food! You are such a good mom!
ReplyDelete