I can't believe it actually snowed! It is very pretty. I liked this photo with the leaves still on the maple tree and snow on the branches...

I hope this is our total accumulation. Its getting very fine now so maybe the storm is over. We have a cozy fire going and we are toasty.

To get my mind off the snow... here is a picture of an item I bought at yesterday's bazaar!

Its a dusting cap for my broom! sweep a little, grab a cobweb. I even used it to dust the baseboards. It can go in the wash. Cute huh? I paid $2 for it.

And this bowl of silk flowers is from the $1 Estate sale yesterday. A whole bag of flowers. I am thinking of using them on paper teacups. Some of you will know what that means...
And I couldn't resist sharing the snow coming down this afternoon. I have a love-hate relationship with snow!
I am thankful that W is back at school after his St. Cloud Minnesota adventure; and that his friend Jacob invited him to grandma's house for Thanksgiving.
Wish it would snow like that over here! It's so pretty!! Love you!
ReplyDelete