A very rainy day in the Pacific Northwest! But I am very thankful for my new windshield wipers and my heated seats in my Saturn. I heard the grocery stores might go on strike a couple of days before Thanksgiving! Should we shop early? Are they just fooling with us?

I had a multi-faceted day - a couple of hours at the law office; a couple of hours with
AJ at school, a few errands, and then meeting Vicki for coffee. Here is the view of West Olympia from Mud Bay Coffee parking lot.

This is a pretty good place to go for a latte and a lots of talk talk talk. I hope we didn't disturb all those people interacting with their laptops with all our one on one fun!

I had a nice call from W today. He's doing well and looking forward to Christmas (and home cooking). He's been nominated for both Treasurer and the Sgt. at Arms position with Mu Alpha. He bought a
cd of his choir from last Spring, so I am looking forward to hearing that over Christmas. I'm encouraging him to get a flu shot - he can do it on Friday.
I am thankful for cell phones! What did we ever do without them?
No comments:
Post a Comment