Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The day started out nice, but ended up pretty drizzly. I got this photo shortly before noon. Usually when the sky is clear, you see the Olympics where this strip of white clouds are. It was so unique I had to pull over and get a few photos. And here I noticed I could see the Capitol building in the side mirror! What I call a tricksie photo.
When I attended school with AJ today, the kids did a swing dance demo and it made me think of Walker and his dancing at Eagles. They were very good! I think W has danced with the dark haired girl in black here.

I disposed of some of my extra scrapbooking stuff at our local store's "used product sale" they hold monthly. I got $20+ for my stuff I didn't need anymore, and I spent $21 for some great new supplies! Those places are extremely dangerous to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment