Talked to W yesterday and he is dropping his art class and taking journalism instead. He was very excited about it and so so am I. (This is for September). Tonight the Mu Alphans are serenading the girls dorms. This is an annual event for them.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
March 23, 2010
This is another one of my favorite Easter decorations. It is a picture Walker colored for a contest when he was 6(?) and he WON! It was at a drugstore and he won a gift certificate and got to buy a few things. One thing was a cool truck.
This little guy always comes out and makes us smile this time of year too. I guess I am feeling a little nostalgic because this will be the first Easter W will not be home.
I didn't post anything yesterday because I didn't really have any pictures to share. We did invite my mom and dad over for dinner and had the greatest time. I made a chuck roast, and oven roasted potatoes and carrots. We really had a jolly time, and had my old stand-by for dessert: Apple strudel. We topped it with ice cream and it was very yummy (warm).
Ever wonder what my retired husband does with his time at home? This is one of his latest projects - a tool caddy for his garage workbench. He drilled holes of specific sizes for specific tools so he will always know where each tool is! When I came home from work it was set up like this with the cat sitting decoratively nearby. I did admire it!
I met up with Jonny at Mud Bay Cafe for coffee noonish today. I can't believe how much I enjoy my sisters! We just drank our gourmet coffees and talked 'til other appointments interfered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is that first picture framed?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a nice time with Grandma and Grandpa! Your dessert looks delicious! Cool tool caddy too!