And here is the reverse side, in case you didn't get it! It helps that I have some really cool buttons!
This weekend I made a card-holder/organizer. This is a photo album that I just decorated the front, and put in four tabs (I have a very cool tab-punch). Then, I found all my cards that I have made at various times into the clear pockets in the album. It is easy to "break" the seal where they have room for two 4x6 photos, to make a nice big opening to put your card and envelope into. I am pleased with my little project...it does "yawn" though.

Today I drove by Capital Lake and took this picture. The lake is drained! They are trying to kill the New Zealand mud snails (which are very tiny) by draining the lake, then letting seawater in, and hoping that kills the little critters. I saw a bunch of fish jumping in the little bit of water that was left. I wonder how they'll like the saltwater.
This is an engine that Phil restored for a friend. Its actually brass underneath that paint. We had a fun afternoon taking about a million pictures of it before he had to give it back, this is one of the few that was in focus. It was harder than we though!
My sisters and I went to the 5th Avenue Sandwich shoppe today for lunch. I had a very yummy roast beef sandwich on sun dried tomato foccacia with a spread of something like artichoke dip; a caesar salad, and coconut cream pie! No dinner tonight! We had a nice visit and Claudia and I ended up spending a little time in Scarlett Empress, next door (a scrapbooking store) and Jonny went into Radiance, a shop of natural stuff.
Today I drove by Capital Lake and took this picture. The lake is drained! They are trying to kill the New Zealand mud snails (which are very tiny) by draining the lake, then letting seawater in, and hoping that kills the little critters. I saw a bunch of fish jumping in the little bit of water that was left. I wonder how they'll like the saltwater.
...........
Claudia wondered why I never mention WS in my posts and my explanation was lame, so I am going to start telling you what he is up to!
...........
WS report: Reading Paradise Lost (Milton) - likes it! has to memorize Lucifer's speech when he is sent down into hell ("At least I'll be in charge...")...Joined Mu Alpha, a music fraternity that does lots of interesting and fun stuff relating to music, and requires their members to be virtuous! They are rehearsing for various performances. He is taking Political Economy, Latin, English, choir, and history. Still lots of snow there! He and his friends go to Wal-mart for necessities; recently saw Cymbeline (Shakespeare play); and is playing in the pep band hours at at time! There is a basketball home playoff game coming up that will be his last performance this year. Parents weekend was last weekend and he met some of his friends' parents. Well, I could go on for hours -- that's enough!
The earring idea is AWESOME! And so was the update on WS! Since he's NEVER on FB...Got your envelope yesterday! I gave all the little girls one of those pretty cards: believe, dream, etc. I told them it was from you, they all just LOVED it! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the earring idea. Makes me want to start wearing them again so I can have some and do the same thing!
ReplyDelete