Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010

My followers may be getting tired of this old view, but I never do! This is at 8:15 a.m. this morning, pretty huh? You can barely see the Olympics in the background, the masts, the boats, the reflections...
... and here it is later, at about 2:00 p.m. The mountains are crisper, everything is sharper, no reflections in the water. Which is your favorite? I had a few little outings today. I went to Goodwill and bought another cigar box! I'm actually getting to the point where I have enough that I can use some of the worse ones for art projects. I also found a nice travel journal and a fabric journal-holder for carrying pens and paper and a very few items on a hike. It is definately harder to get enough time to stop and sketch something than it is to stop and snap a photo!
...
Today I signed up for a Community College Choir class. It starts April 7 and goes for 10 weeks. Anyone want to join me?


3 comments:

  1. I like the one with the reflection best I think, but it is hard to have a favorite. Wait, what's that? I think I can actually hear the seagulls...CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the reflections too...but I LOVE the mountains in the other one. I think you guys need a drive to the coast one of these times when you have a few days off...Go to Hug Point, south of Cannon Beach, we got some gorgeous pictures there, of the sun coming up over the cliffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Second picture best,
    I miss you so much! I'll go to art class with you! :)
    Love you!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete