Sunday, June 13, 2010

6-13-10 Family Reunion in Yelm

We had quite a party to welcome Gina and family back to the Northwest!
A bounce house, a trampoline, corn-hole game; sponge-Bob square pants made an entrance. Claudia was trying to keep him under control, but you know sponge-Bob!
These photos are just a snapshot of the day...
Brooklyn...




Victoria





Johnnie




Claudia proving that scarves for hair can be beautiful!



Have you ever heard of corn-hole? Me neither. It is apparently a Southern game - something like horseshoes, only less dangerous, as no heavy metal objects are being thrown about (beanbags). My mom, Claudia, and I were the only ones there who had never heard of it! Even Walker, who we have tried to protect from all things, has played it in the halls of Hillsdale! Even Victoria has witnessed it!





Only I know that my dad has this happy expression because he has just caught a candid shot of someone! But, aha, I got a candid of him at the same time!




It was fun to get together with all the family.
The food was fantastic.
Good to see Gina.
Thanks Angela.
Jordan doing an Olympic-style sommersault on the trampoline and landing on his feet!


1 comment:

  1. Fun! Claudia looks beautiful! I've never heard of corn-hole either! Was it raining? Whose property is that? I have a million more questions...you better send me an email with MORE details. :o)

    ReplyDelete