Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010

Today I was mostly at work, so I don't have much exciting to tell. I did get a photo of this interesting plant, which seems to be a volunteer outside of my office. They stand about 4 ft. tall. Very fuzzy and soft. It looks even fuzzier in these photos than it does in real life.
I used to know the name and I'll keep thinking about it!
...and when I got home, Phil and W had made a sheath for the lawn-mower blade knife - cool huh?

See the slots so he can put it on his belt? Those guys are amazing!

The only problem is, no one will believe it is home-made!

On a separate matter, We found a robin building a nest right outside our family room window.
I hope we'll get to see blue eggs and hear little peeps!





2 comments:

  1. That really is amazing! Your boys are GREAT! That fuzzy plant almost looks frosted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool knife! The boys think it's great!! That plant almost looks like a really fuzzy artichoke! :D
    Love ya!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete