Monday, June 21, 2010

June 20, 2010 Part II Dance Studio Spring Showcase!

Studio West Dance Academy

Spring Showcase

Sunday June 20, 2010

My pictures are somewhat (mostly) out of order, above is the final bow.

Tori is not visible, but you can see how many students danced.

They had to give four performances over two days so all the students could dance.


The older students.


Older students with red lighting. I thought this came out pretty interesting.


The pre-ballet class. You could tell they loved dancing with the older ballerinas.


Tori (out of order again) coming on stage for the final bow. (she's the tall one!).


And about to take a bow...


Here, she is actually performing, that's why she's harder to catch on film.

They move pretty fast!


And still performing (no flash, natural light photos).


Keeping her eye on Daddy, making sure he's watching! (he was!).


After the program. I said "strike a pose"!


And another one!


Sara has the front shot of this but I thought this side shot was very sweet on Father's Day. Daddy gave her a rose after the performance...


It was so much fun to see her on a big real stage, full of confidence and poise. I think she is a natural ballerina! But I can see her doing some of the modern dance too. She got to wear her show makeup for the rest of the day. She eventually had to take the bun out of her hair though because it started to hurt.

Dash home to pick up the guys and go to our family Happy Father's Day barbecue...








1 comment:

  1. So fun! Cute costumes too! Thanks for blogging about it! Love you!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete