Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day 6-20-10 Part I of III.

Father's Day 2010.


I knew it was going to be a busy day, but I didn't know what a great time I would have and that I would have to make it into THREE postings because I had so many pictures! I spotted my first goldfinch today! Not this one, the one I saw was flitting around in a very grungy looking building site, hanging onto a chain link fence! I tried to get a photo anyway, but like most birds, as soon as they see my camera - disappear!


Here is Walker's Father's Day card to his dad - hand drawn.


The card I made for my Father-in-law



And for my dad...





I was being very crafty (as I always am under pressure!) And I made this birthday gift for my friend Susan.



It was a "vintage" chocolates box, and inside was this craft-room pincushion I made for her...



Out of context, but on the same day, I had to show this extravaganza of glitter, ribbon, and yarn I bought at Goodwill. I didn't know what a treasure it was when I bought it. Every piece in there is beautiful! ($4.99)



Back to my day, here is Susan, in a restaurant, wearing her birthday crown! She said she would only wear it for a picture so I had to be quick! Jonny brought the candles.



We very quietly sang happy birthday, and a fellow at the table across from us jumped up and wanted to get a picture of us all.


Susan, Jennifer, Jonny, and I.



Susan shared this gift she got from her sister! I had to take a photo. Is it against copyright laws if I make one just like it??? It was made on a painting canvas.


That is Susan at 5 years old with her doll.



In a later post I may list all the food I ate today! It is amazing! I had to dash off to go to Victoria's spring Showcase Recital...


No comments:

Post a Comment