Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2010

While Claudia was being "infused" with chemicals with the word "toxic" built into them, we were infusing our bloodstreams with caffeine! I forgot to tell her her americano had 3 shots of espresso in it! Sorry!
But as you can see, Claudia is cheery and healthy looking after it all. ..
...and wide-awake!

We went to Dirty Dave's Pizza Parlour for lunch afterwards. We decided to try their soups - Claudia had chili and said it was great. I had chicken jerk soup and it was fabulous!

I picked up my CSA veggies afterwards - Aren't they gorgeous? I got 2 heads of lettuce, broccoli, carrots, baby beets, bok choi, garlic scapes, and a coupon for 1/2 lb of coffee!







Tomorrow is Phil's and my 23rd Wedding Anniversary.
We are going out to dinner.
I think tonight we may celebrate with cake though!!!







3 comments:

  1. You'll be sorry when I call you at 2 AM! Your cake sounds yummy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great day! Less the Chemo...that's not great! But to have a smiling Aunt and a delicious cup of coffee--those are great! Your veggies do look great! I should be harvesting peas any day now, and there are a couple tomatoes almost ready and the makings of a beautiful jalepeno pepper too! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I miss you more and more each day, especially since I've got your laugh, whenever I laugh it reminds me of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete