Happy Father's Day!
You might recognize this photo from an earlier event, but I just love it and this is exactly how I see my dad, smiling and happy (teasing and joking around a little). At the barbecue he was wearing a flashy Hawaiian Shirt and a big smile. If I was good at photoshop I would give him a brighter shirt and a palm tree in the background!
Jonny's place was bursting with growing things!
Her apples are already formed and starting to get red!
The Fuchsias are gorgeous, in spite of the lack of sunshine around here!
Hmmm, they look like little ballerinas don't they?
Jonny's vegetable garden is amazing.
I ate so much yesterday I can't believe this looks really good to me again.
The guys get so competitive!
win win win!
Lucy finally had to rest a bit, but she wasn't putting that ball down!
We missed Claudia at our bbq. She wasn't feeling well enough to make the drive into town and back. But, I'm sure she'll be happy to know her father brought a glamorous photo of his three darlings to share......
This must be about 1960, in Washington D.C. I think. I'm not wearing glasses yet. When I do, they look just like these but baby blue.
She must have thrown that ball for Lucy over a hundred times!
They never got tired of that game.
It drizzled a little bit, near the end.
The weather has been so gray, the strawberries aren't even ripe yet!
Walker's first time.
Can you see the neat horseshoe pit John built?
Maybe getting older isn't so bad.
What a day!
What a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment