We got the biggest box ever of CSA vegetables this week. I don't know how we are going to eat them all up. I may have to freeze some. But,it makes me happy. Also...
...these peaches make me excited! Next week I will blog how to make an EASY peach pie with a refrigerated pie crust and three peaches. I don't care how many pies I have to make, I'll get a photo of one of them before we gobble it up!
I also got 10 lb of gravenstein apples. I will be making a pie out of those as well, and maybe some applesauce. They are such an old fashioned apple, with such great flavor in pies. They are also the FIRST real apples to ripen in this area of the country. I think you mostly can only get them from an old tree in some one's yard.
AND I am getting 15 lb of green beans on Sunday. I will also blog how to make Dilly Beans. Yum. Peaches, apples, beans, oh dear, I hope I'm not in over my head!
You impress me.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I bet your kitchen smells like sunshine!
ReplyDelete