Monday, August 8, 2011

Socializing

I had a great weekend.

First, Claudia came over for the afternoon on Saturday. We had a lot of fun - relaxing on the deck, eating BLT's, watching EMMA on On-Demand, AND eating cheesecake with raspberries from Claudia's garden. Then on Sunday a bridal shower for a young friend who is getting married next month...



The hostess had this wall of empty picture frames - all painted black. They looked very cute in their dining room, and I believe the intention is to put their children's art work in them, instead of on the fridge...I thought it was very cute.


It is very easy to get Wyatt to laugh and smile now.

He will be 3 months this weekend.


I love how he likes to hold his hands together.
In this photo he is examining the baby in the mirror.

He is a charming fellow - what a look!

















2 comments: