Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Something different today...

I left my camera at my son's house...I always leave something behind! I don't like to go too many days without posting something, so here are some fun things I have been "collecting" on my computer... French playing cards.

These must be antique. They are beautiful.

From Tongue in Cheek.
I found this on a how-to site. I immediately thought of my sister Claudia, and how I can totally see her making this, with family photographs, and hanging in her living room! Makes me want to start watching for an old window. I've seen them but hesitated to buy because I wasn't sure what I would do with it. Now I know!


These are from the Better Homes and Garden's site - picture frames, no glass, covered in fabric - add knobs or push-pins, hang your jewelry. Pretty and useful.



and on the same site, making miniature frames out of jewelry and belt buckles. cute!


So many ideas, so little time.















1 comment: