Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trading up!

I found a few good things haunting my favorite thrift stores this week... These two cup and saucer ornaments will be for Adrielle when Christmas comes around...


I found a stack of train layout buildings at Goodwill and had to phone hubby to see if I should buy them. His layout is all finished, but his dad has one that is kind of skimpy...so two new buildings.


I bought this Quaker Oats tin for .99. It goes nicely with my big bread tin doesn't it?


Today was my day to pick up my CSA vegetables at the Farmer's Market. I met up with two of my friends there today and we took our lunches and sat in the shade at Percival Landing, watching the boats and the kids and dogs and these paddlers go by.


The boxes are getting heavier each week! Lots of green beans, two bunches of broccoli, three red onions, bok choy, a head of lettuce, a very long cucumber, a head of Asian garlic, and two bunches of carrots! Without Walker here, we are going to have to double up on our vegetables at dinner!


And what would we do without our friends. Vicki saw I was parked next to this red corvette, and insisted on getting a photo of me pretending it was mine! I wouldn't really want a red corvette, but I do look right at home, don't I?













1 comment:

  1. Haha! Red looks good on you! Love the veggies and the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete