Another photo of my wonderful grandchildren. I just can't get enough! JOY!
Here is Walker's stocking hanging up - in case he looks in on my blog!

Tonight Claudia and I went to Cindy's Church's "Annual Ladies' Community Christmas Gathering". Calandra was there too and Kathleen and several of our friends from Rubbermaids. It was very nice as you can see. Each hostess decorated her own table. A speaker by the name of Lois Williams read some poetry and shared some thoughts about Christmas with us. "Unwrap the Gift" was the theme of the evening. A high school choir sang, we sang carols and there were bunches of door prizes!

Take a look at the food! It was very good. They served it on clear plastic plates, and the table settings were like "chargers" underneath. Very beautiful.
Tonight Claudia and I went to Cindy's Church's "Annual Ladies' Community Christmas Gathering". Calandra was there too and Kathleen and several of our friends from Rubbermaids. It was very nice as you can see. Each hostess decorated her own table. A speaker by the name of Lois Williams read some poetry and shared some thoughts about Christmas with us. "Unwrap the Gift" was the theme of the evening. A high school choir sang, we sang carols and there were bunches of door prizes!
Take a look at the food! It was very good. They served it on clear plastic plates, and the table settings were like "chargers" underneath. Very beautiful.
This was the first big event I can put in my book of December days!
Was that your plate? I can't believe YOU ate that much!! lol! Looks like great fun! Did I make that JOY quilt? It looks so familiar! Love you MOM!
ReplyDelete