>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here is the little village under the tree. You have to imagine it in the darkened room with lights glowing in all the houses...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Another View of the Tree >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This was the FIRST year I have decorated a tree by myself I think. Phil put on the lights, and helped decorate the top and upper middle with a ladder, but I spent at least two hours listening to Christmas music and unboxing and hanging ornaments.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
I saw Alan and Sara's tree today. It is very pretty. Alan told me he always gets a Grand Fir, because they smell the best. I didn't know that! He saved me some branches and I have put them in vases around the house.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TEN days until Christmas!
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm not even sure I actually WANT it to be ten days until Christmas!! I mean, there's sooo much to do!
ReplyDeleteTirzah.