Today was a beautiful day. Well, it was dark and raining, but I had lunch with my three friends Vicki, Debbie, and Melode. We had such a nice time catching up and two of the ladies' daughters stopped by. All our children were homeschooled, together for quite a while through co-op, music, Teenworks, and small group activities. It brought back many lovely memories and made us realize how far our kids had come in just a few years. Everyone is branching out, going to school or working, deciding what directions they want to go.
I spent a little while getting Walker's room all ready for him. I did get my sewing machine and various things out of his room - dusted everything, put up a few Christmas lights - decorated with a few Christmas things. We talked to him tonight (twice!) making arrangements for tomorrow. I'm a little nervous for him, figuring what to do and where to go at the airport but he will be doing it 3-4 times a year for the next few years. At least its a non-stop flight.
I am packing up a little box to mail to Minnesota, and it should be ready to go in a day or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment