Grandma and Grandpa came over to see our tree and decorations today. Here is Grandpa looking over some boxes of stamps that Phil wanted him to see...
And Phil doing the same thing...Grandma and I just sat on the other side of the room and talked and visited and looked at my Christmas ornaments.
Here is another gift from Phil. He often gives me Christmas Tree ornaments for Christmas and ties them onto the outside of my stocking -- its a dangerous mission trying to get them off to get into the rest of the stocking contents! Pretty huh?

And here is my December memories book - it is stuffed! I'm not quite done yet, but wanted to give you a peek into how FAT it is!
Here is another gift from Phil. He often gives me Christmas Tree ornaments for Christmas and ties them onto the outside of my stocking -- its a dangerous mission trying to get them off to get into the rest of the stocking contents! Pretty huh?
And here is my December memories book - it is stuffed! I'm not quite done yet, but wanted to give you a peek into how FAT it is!
I made lemon mushroom chicken for dinner tonight. Very good. Why don't I make this more often? It was quick and easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment