Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ONE HUNDRED POSTS!


Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I have a lot to do today, but its manageable and fun to anticipate. This is the cup I've been using, a .99 item from Goodwill.
* * *

I found this Christmas postcard in one of my books, and although it seems quite weird (Are those egg cups on their breakfast tray?) it makes me think of a certain family with an interest in all things chicken...

Our snowman is looking for snow. It sounds like Minnesota is in for snow, and believe it or not the past few Christmases we have had at least a little snow here too, so maybe he won't be disappointed! Walker made these two snowmen in gradeschool before we started home-schooling.
* * *
I also wanted to point out how I have used the snowflakes that Janet crocheted for me in decorating my snowman collection. I usually hang them on my tree, but I like them better here!
* * * *
Walker said he was the gifted one in cutting paper snowflakes for his dorm Christmas tree! He said he has a certain fame and respect from his artistic ability!
***Carpe Diem***

1 comment:

  1. I do appreciate that picture...it's a hoot or a cluck maybe?! lol! I have Janet's snowflakes on my little trees, they are so special aren't they? I love your little cup! We are getting ready to be snowed in, it's very exciting! I'm roasting a turkey tomorrow, so it will be cozy in here and smell good too! :o) Are you seeing Alan today?

    ReplyDelete