Its hard to let go of Christmas! We usually leave our tree up until New Years' Day. This is the view I took lying on the floor under the tree looking UP.
I bought two boxes like this at Goodwill - .99 each. They look like cigar boxes, but they originally were for tea. They are very nicely made and will fit in perfectly with my cigar boxes. That is the sort of thing that keeps me wanting to browse Goodwill once a week at least! 
I had my framed photos of all the grandchildren out and wanted to take a picture. They get a little lost on the tree, so I put them all in a candy dish! my sweet treasures! 
Here's the elf that Phil made! I bet this is exactly what Carissa and Alan were so scared of!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was at work most of today, but tomorrow I get to go get my hair done. It has grown a least an inch since the week before Thanksgiving! Really!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am hoping to spend some of my gift cards tomorrow too. I got a bunch from JCP. new underwear maybe - or a pair of shoes - or jeans... Maybe all three if the sales are really really good!
Walker is really enjoying my cooking. I thought he wouldn't care since he got such unlimited food at SAGA, but he says quantity does not make up for quality. Tonight we had lemon mushroom chicken (last night too). I still have Enchilada casserole on my list of things to make, and Tandoori Chicken, and a few other things. We'll have to diet after Walker goes back to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment