>>>>>>>
I hope your New Years' Eve is peaceful, and exciting in the way that opening the page of a new book that you know is going to be great is!
>>>>>>>>
Then we went to a couple of antique malls. Phil did this for me, because I don't think he really cared much about it but I loved it. I found this cigar box, with lots of great images on it. I found others too, but this one was the only one in my price range (cheap).
>>>>>>>
I know this is an old story, but I am going to reorganize my sewing/craft room in January! I think I'll wait til Walker goes back to school, and move everything into his room first - then bring back in only the things I have room for! I may blog my progress, or even facebook it. My blog followers are too nice to remind me I have been trying to do this for about five years!
And, Grandma signed it on the back. I think I may have to start making some for the grandchildren, and let grandma do the hand quilting and embroidery on them. She's got so many great-grandchildren! I think that may be why she gave me so much of her Christmas fabric! sneaky!
Happy New Year!
I love you!
On to 2010.............................................
Funny! My littlest two don't have Christmas quilts from Great-Grandma...especially Taliah, she was SOOO jealous when everyone else got theirs out! :o) We aren't doing anthing tonight, I'm glad. Thanks for blogging! I love you too!
ReplyDelete