No photos today! I left my camera in my office! But, today we watched Miracle on 34th Street (I bought the dvd last Sunday). I guess it has been years since I've seen it. Phil doesn't remember ever having seen it! We loved it! We figure if Phil's never seen it, neither has Walker -- well, we can't ignore his education!
I love Natalie Wood in this. She was adorable. What a nice heartwarming film. We watched some special features and saw that it was originally shown in JULY in 1947 and they tried to keep it a secret that it was a Christmas movie!
We had a most enjoyable evening. Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love that movie too! I had know idea you didn't watch it every year like we do! I bet Phil loved the eye-brow rubbing guy! :o) Merry Christmas! Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot to say, my favorite part of that movie is hearing the little girl speak in Dutch. She's so sweet!
ReplyDelete