Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29, 2009 - my guys!


I told Walker I hadn't gotten enough photos of him yet! So he posed for a few. This is one I especially liked. You can see he is humoring me.

I snapped this one of Phil as he walked in the door tonight. I don't know what he is laughing about!

This is Walker's Christmas quilt (baby size) from Grandma J.
And she embroidered "Merry Christmas" and 1998 on on it.



I still have all my Christmas stuff up, but I am beginning to organize the packaging for it. A few more days and we will have it all packed up, and the days will be getting longer, and Spring will be on its way.
>>>>>>>>>
I got my hair cut today and feel like a new woman! I braved extremely icy roads this morning to get this done!

2 comments:

  1. His quilt is adorable! I don't think I've ever seen it before! I like it that Phil comes home laughing! He loves you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom!

    I nominated you for a blog award on my blog. Go look at it, copy the picture and add it to your blog (if you want too!). Reading your blog makes me happy!

    Love you,
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete