We brought Wayne an individual Lemon Merengue pie. I took a tricky photo here to make it look BIG! He seemed to appreciate it but waited until we left to dive into it!
Decorations in Wayne's room. He has a nice window area where he has set up his Christmas Village. Its really cute all lit up.

Here is Elizabeth. I have to sneak up on her because she doesn't really like to have her picture taken! She was dressed very Christmassy and was pretty talkative.
Decorations in Wayne's room. He has a nice window area where he has set up his Christmas Village. Its really cute all lit up.
Here is Elizabeth. I have to sneak up on her because she doesn't really like to have her picture taken! She was dressed very Christmassy and was pretty talkative.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The whole place was very nicely decorated with trees and wreaths and all kinds of decorations.
Nice to see them! Looks like a nice visit!
ReplyDelete